Friday, September 11, 2009

11/9/9 - the day that was....

Friday and the week is done....time to unwind before the weekend of relaxing and recreation starts! haha....weekend, R & R??...thats for other people, its not for me!

The chores are falling out of the walls, floors, gardens, garage and certainly my bedroom door! My relaxation will be (finally) at approx. 7.00pm Sunday night I reckon!

The joys of a home owner, the bliss of owning a home, the excitement of the initial purchase of this home, that is now a 'rock' around my neck! The gloss has long gone...left behind is the grind! Not the basic housework chores...but the maintenance, the time, the energy required to keep up...to salvage something from the dream that was! To be able to present the 'rock' as a must have to an excited possible purchaser, to entice someone, and to have them fall in love with my 'rock' - to make it their diamond!
And so to bed.....to recharge for the weekend ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment